Logan State Park
Looking to camp?
Logan has 37 campsites, but no tent-only sites. RVs and trailers are more than welcome as long as they are no longer than 40 feet. The RV dump station closes in early October.
You’ll even find a playset for the kids and a short nature trail here.
Things To Do
- Take a dip in the lake and go swimming
- Go for a boat ride and find some peace.
- You and your friends or family can even play a game of horseshoes!
- Take a chance and go water skiing!
- More of a fisher? You’ll find loads of salmon, trout, perch, pike, bass!
- 17 Acres
- ADA Accessible
- Pets Allowed
- Toilets (Flush)
- RV Dump Station
- Boat Launch
- Firewood for Sale
- Picnic Shelter
- Plus so much more!
Located in the middle of the 3,000-acre Thompson Chain of Lakes, Logan is heavily forested with Western Larch, Douglas-Fir and Ponderosa Pine making for a beautiful view of the tree covered, mountainous area.
Curious what other visitors have had to say about the park?
7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Water & Showers Available
Until September 30
Boat Slips Available:
Mid-May to September 30
77518 US HWY 2 Libby, MT 59923